gplog.info – Sound reflects our emotional personality. One of the ways
people judge us is our voice. Therefore, it is very important to maintain the quality of our voice, even if you are not a singer or presenter.
Here are Tips on How to Make a Sweet Voice :
- Don’t eat greasy food, don’t eat ice, because that’s not good for a singer.
- Eat fibrous foods, such as vegetables and fruits.
- Drink lots of water, and if you want to eat spicy, it’s okay as long as it’s
not too much, because spicy food is good for the power of your voice.
- If you feel bad in your throat (dry or slimy), you can drink the juice
of cekur (not ginger) because cekur works to remove mucus, if it is not
strong and 100% kencur, you can mix it with sweet tea.
- sugar adds power because of the direct calories.
How to train :
- Enough sleep
- Don’t scream
- Memorize 1 song that you like
Read Also :
There are several ways you can do to practice this breathing, he said :
- By standing relaxed and body straight, while placing the tips of your
thumbs on the end of the lower ribs. Inhale slowly through your nose
and feel the reaction of loosening ribs.
- If it feels full, then the breath is issued in the form of a hum of the vowel “a” or consonant “s” or by counting. What is clear is not by pushing, but
by exhaling as economically as possible. Do it at least 20 times every day or every opportunity for exercise.
This will make your abdominal muscles stronger and stronger.
- With the supine sleeping position straight and both hands placed parallelto the body. Place some object like a book on the stomach as a weight and inhale like the “a” above and feel that the weight on the stomach
is lifted upwards, also feel the ribs pushing it too.
When it feels full, take it out again like the “a” earlier and do it at least 20
times a day or whenever you have time for exercise. This exercise can makethe abdominal muscles firm and we relax to say the sentence. Besides that,
it can also change the breathing habit which is done by shrugging
the shoulders or expanding the chest.